Joy Workshop aims to provide them a means of survival in their lifetime disability. Jobs provided are those they are capable of handling thus boosting their confidence, self-esteem and learning to live with dignity. Other objectives of this workshop include :
- To train and equip young adults in daily living skills and participate in societal activities
- To expose them to pre-vocational and work training to prepare them for open employment
- To promote awareness of the needs of the young adults in coping with life
- To prepare these adults for integration into the community and lead a healthy lifestyle
- To encourage parent and family involvement in the training and education of the young adult
- To provide a sheltered workshop for those incapable of open employment.
- To provide a supported service as a pathway to inclusion through Intowork Melaka.